Malta – the small island with a very big personality indeed. One of the things we love most about our three sun-drenched pieces of Mediterranean paradise is this: no matter how many times you’ve visited, or how long you have lived here, there is always something new to discover. From technicolour sunsets that need no filter, to scenic treks through the rugged Maltese countryside, secret, long-forgotten caves to explore and beyond, there’s no end to the things you’ll see here. But today, let’s take a look at just 10 #Malta snaps that’ will make you fall in love with Malta – for the first time or all over again.
10. Fabulous fireworks
9. The streets of Valletta
8. Popeye Village looking cute
7. Picture-perfect Blue Lagoon
6. This hauntingly-beautiful shipwreck
5. Sunset in the fishing village of Marsaxlokk
4. Lazy days spent in Ta’ Qali
3. A touch of drama at the Manoel Theatre
2. This view of our regal capital city
1. Sunrise on a rocky Sliema beach
Want to see all the very best that our island has to offer? Check out all the best activities in Malta over at FunMalta!