Muffins lovers? This recipe is for you!
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup yogurt
- 1/4 cup olive oil and 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- Some dried thyme
- Finely chopped tomatoes
- Turkey ham
- Chopped cheese
- Grated and a crushed garlic clove
- In a bowl: sift 2 cups flour, 2 teaspoons baking powder and 1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda,1/2 teaspoon salt,1 cup yogurt,1/4 cup olive oil and 2 eggs.
- This is the basic recipe to it you can then add your favorite ingredients.
- Add 1 teaspoon turmeric, some dried thyme, parsley, finely chopped tomatoes, turkey ham, chopped cheese and grated and a crushed garlic clove. You can add dried tomatoes, olives, chopped cooked chicken or other kind of meat, zucchini, tuna….just use your imagination.
- Bake in a preheated 180°C oven for about 20 minutes. I made 8 large muffins. These are ideal for picnics, breakfast, packed lunches, parties etc.
One thought on “Recipe Monday – Savoury Muffins”