Summer is here! Let’s make some granitas!
- Half litre lemon juice
- 1 litre water
- Sugar as much as you please
- Pour the freshly squeezed lemon juice (around 10 ripe lemons) & water in a saucepan. Put it on low heat. When the mixture is warm enough pour in the sugar & stir until it dissolves.
- When the mixture is sweet enough for your taste remove from heat & leave to cool down.
- Put in freezer & remember to take it out & give it a good mix every now & then(maybe using kenwood)
- Before consuming leave it to defrost a bit & beat it in kenwood again in order to give it a creamy texture.