Set among the majestic Old Battery overlooking the prominent Grand Harbour Amazing Valletta Harbour Views 2-bedroom apartment has it all. Location and View!
This truly unique, recently renovated, elevated two-bedroom apartment is located in one of the most idyllic part of Malta’s Capital City – Valletta. It is exactly located in one of the best vantage points overlooking the beautiful and breathtaking Valletta Grand Harbour. Lying approximately halfway along the Valletta peninsula, this condo is in an ideal spot to reach all the hidden treasures of the city including the conspicuous gems that made our history.
Visit Valletta and walk through history, with impressive buildings, niches, fountains, coats of arms or votive statues in most corners.
The proerty located on a quaint street of Valletta and on foot you’re:
– less than 5 min away from the national theatre;
– 1 mins away from the main shopping street and Valletta’s main squares – Piazza Independenza and Piazza Regina;
– 10 mins away from the ferry to Sliema;
– 3 mins away from the unique St. John’s Co-Cathedral, Renzo Piano’s City Gate Project and open air theatre (old opera house site);
– 5 mins away from Valletta’s rocky beaches;
– 9 mins away from Malta’s central bus terminus. From there buses go to every corner of the island;
– 0 mins away from the superb view of the Grand Harbour from St. Barbara’s Bastions and the Upper Barrakka gardens;
– 4 mins away from the sea-taxis to the Three cities.
Since you’re in the historical centre of this “city built by gentlemen for gentlemen”, you are surrounded by restaurants, cafés, bars, wine bars, museums, theaters, historical palaces and monuments, auberges, churches, forts, etc.
Planning a trip to Malta? Shortletsmalta.com is a perfect place to find a flat for rent in Malta. Discover and enjoy Malta and all its history.